QuadUI is a simple desktop application for converting crop modeling data to standard AgMIP format (JSON) and
then translating to compatible model-ready formats for multiple crop models. Currently, the application reads weather,
soil and field management information in either DSSAT format or a harmonized AgMIP csv format.
Output formats currently supported are DSSAT and APSIM.
Windows system: Unzip the download file to a convenient directory. Run the application by clicking on the QuadUI.bat file.
- HSC.zip -Hot Serial Cereal wheat experiment for elevated temperatures (Kimball, et al., 2012)(updated 03/05/2013)
- Machakos-full.zip -Survey data from Machakos region, Kenya. Maize. 47 sites. Includes seasonal_strategy overlays(updated 03/05/2013)
- Machakos-short.zip -Shortened Machakos data. Fewer sites and fewer years for seasonal strategies(updated 03/05/2013)
- Rice_sample.zip -Sample rice template showing direct irrigation records, paddy management function, application of multiple DOMEs(updated 03/05/2013)
- weather_sample.zip -Sample showing translation of DSSAT format weather data only. A field overlay is used to recalculate TAV and TAMP(updated 03/05/2013)
- Survey Data Import Templates (with Sample Data) (ZIP)(updated 17/03/2013)
- DOME templates (ZIP)(updated 17/03/2013)
- ACMO templates (XLSX)(updated 03/12/2012)
Source code for QuadUI can be accessed at the AgMIP GitHub repository:
QuadUI Github repository
Issues with the application can be submitted to the AgMIP GitHub repository: